17/08/2007

A Present

Yesterday my husband bought me Madonna's fairy-tales for children. There were only 2 books in the whole city and he didn't hesitate to find and get them. Shop-assistants were embarassed because they didn't have an idea of M's writing for children and tried to persuade my husband he was mistaken. He said he was 100% sure he was absolutely right. At the end the books were found.
As a result I can say that some people are so narrow-minded and unprofessional that even working in a book-shop don't know the assortment. It means only one thing - unskilled workers who only get salary.
Having read the books I was much surprised by the depth of M's thought and her life experience. On the back cover of the books there was written all the incomes from books' sells are donated to some children foundation. So I did my part!

No comments: