21/04/2008

Happiness Within

Recently I've met girls with whom I attended course for pregnant. They both live in new luxurous flats with all conceivable facilities - dishwashers, food processors etc but still they don't have free time for themselves. I couldn't understand what the reason was for the first time but later I had an idea - it is the lack of ability to spend free time properly, for the sake of their own. What's more they are both in deep depression about everything. While talking we cleared that we have alike problems but different ways out of them. As for me, it's very important to put on make up every morning to like my own reflexion. And before getting up I usually tell myself that every moment is precious - thus I appreciate my time. To become happy is easy - it comes from within, no luxury and money can bring self-satisfaction and positive emotions. It's up for each person to build up his own life.

No comments: