18/06/2008

Kylie VS Madonna


If I didn't hear it with my own ears and see with my own eyes I would say that a person who tells me about perfect Kylie's voice is bluffing. I've just returned from the greatest show I've ever seen - Kylie X Show! She is so gorgeous, talented and a great singer objectibly without any hesitation still to say that, being so tiny and curvy. Public was hot as songs were being sung and the atmosphere was pierced with positive vibes. As for Madonna's show it was much more agressive and masculine, though I adore her. But after Kylie performed that way I'm in two minds who I love more...

1 comment:

Olga B. said...

Kylie was great in Moscow as well! =) She is so nice person!!! ^) Much nicer than Madonna on the stage... Unfortunately, Madonna is rather rude.... But she is Madonna! ^) And I love her $).