04/09/2007

Being multitasking

While nursing my child I usually learn new vocabulary, speak over the cell and listen to the radio news. It's very necessary for me to be informed on what is happening in the world in each particular minute. My child loves when I speak to her while feeding at the breast, so very often we keep long conversations about everything. I tell her my thoughts, sing songs and adore observing her reaction. It realy encourages on doing more better things.
Being multitasking means not to be thrown off the center but vise versa. And also if you are a parent you can't but be multitasking because every minute is precious. It's too pity when you can't spend lots of time with your baby, but when you accomplish all your goals simultaneously it frees you up for spending more quality time with your adorable tot.

No comments: