29/12/2007

Poor People Imagination

I sent 70 sms to people who know me (Megafon gave me 100 sms as a bonus) and recieved 50 in reply. I was really glad to hear, i.e. to read congratulations on the upcoming New Year and Christmas and all the best wishes ever. But the question is - is it difficult for those 20 left people to type a simple sms or just send a sample if their imagination is too poor? Strange I can say. I've got another example of freakness. A friend of mine left New Year stuff in my garage until her final moving to another flat. Some days ago her husband asked to take back all the stuff. I said when he could do that and decided to give a New Year present for my friend with him. I waited only a simple "thanks" in return but didn't get it. I have two explanations. The first is that my friend's husband decided to give my present to her as his present, the second - calling or again sms is much more expensive than my present was. Freaky people, really.

No comments: