15/12/2007

Visit My New Site!!!

http://enfribags.blogspot.com/ This blog of mine is devoted to environment friendly bags (that's why it's called Enfri Bags) and I'm launching a hand-made production of such ecological bags for each and every one in the world. Have you ever asked youself - are those plastic bags that I use for shopping good for environment? I bet it's likely hardly ever. So my purpose is to attract your attention to the ecological problem of the world we live in and think of our children, grandchildren and so forth future right now without putting it off till tomorrow. I encourage you all to follow me and purchase only enfri bags that will be not only useful and convenient in your every day life but also they can become a part of your image. Do your part and stay tuned! I'll be in touch soon with further information. See you!

No comments: